Ongoing Recruitment in an Affiliate of a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: 16 October, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An affiliate of a multinational Pharmaceutical company requires for immediate employment, to fill the vacancies in the North and Western areas of Nigeria to promote and sell its range of Anti-Biotics, Anti-Oestrogens, and Nutritional Supplements.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy OR Microbiology.
- Possession of MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- Current experience in promotion/sales of ethical pharmaceutical products.
- Applicants with 2nd Class Upper Division would be an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 26 years old (Male/Female)
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be ready to make a career in a congenial and reasonably secured' environment.
Method of Application
Please send your applications with detailed CV and one (1) passport photograph, copy of birth certificate, and mail within 14 days from date of this publicafion to:
PO Box 6281, Ikeja,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited