Ongoing Recruitment in an Affiliate of a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 2 October, 2014
Deadline: 16 October, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
An affiliate of a multinational Pharmaceutical company requires for immediate employment, to fill the vacancies in the North and Western areas of Nigeria to promote and sell its range of Anti-Biotics, Anti-Oestrogens, and Nutritional Supplements.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy OR Microbiology.
- Possession of MBA degree would be an added advantage.
- Current experience in promotion/sales of ethical pharmaceutical products.
- Applicants with 2nd Class Upper Division would be an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 26 years old (Male/Female)
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Must be disciplined and display initiative, drive and determination.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be ready to make a career in a congenial and reasonably secured' environment.
Method of Application
Please send your applications with detailed CV and one (1) passport photograph, copy of birth certificate, and mail within 14 days from date of this publicafion to:
PO Box 6281, Ikeja,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment
- Job Openings at Med-Direct Pharmacy
- General Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Limited Fresh Job Recruitment
- Sales & Marketing Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruiting for Finance Lead, SSA