Give your career a vertical lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees Heli-One, a division of CHC Helicopter, are the world’s largest helicopter support company. Whether you own a single aircraft or an entire fleet, we deliver customized care to keep your helicopter flying. Heli- One has an opportunity for a bright energetic team player that is looking for a challenging working environment and a dynamic team atmosphere. All you have to do is get on board.
The Commercial Director will be responsible for delivering unsecured revenue in the 3YP as well as prospect and develop opportunities toward new contracts. The Commercial Director will also be responsible for the sales process management including CRM – Customer Relationship Management system, account management and growing and developing ad-hoc business for the region. They will be responsible for the administration, support and co-ordination of the procurement processes for customers to include bids, tenders, RFPs, RFIs and prequalification documentation. They will work independently with both internal and external stakeholders in the completing the above processes, negotiations and also manage current customer contracts.
- Provide cost model inputs to meet revenue guidelines as mandated by the corporate business plan.
- Provide support and head office guidance for the Regional Directors and General Operations Managers in their provision of customer service, revenue growth, customer negotiations and product/service development.
- Conduct feasibility analyses (risk, sensitivity and cost/revenue), SWOT Analyses and to create factsheets on all new business opportunities.
- Establish and strengthen partnering relationships with agents, base managers, customers and suppliers.
- Screen, input and track customer leads and opportunities into a CRM System (SalesForce) to include market intelligence and Business Unit updates.
- Prepare proposals and tender responses to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Conduct negotiations with customers at varying levels for items such as pricing and aviation and typical terms and conditions.
- Responsible for the communication of general information by producing and distributing a variety of reports / communiqués to internal and external customers such as contract summaries and tender approval presentations.
- Manage customer inquiries ensuring timely communication.
- Assist in costing analysis of contracted business and investigate various costs of conducting business in new markets.
- Provide relevant cost inputs by liaising with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a large volume of conventional and electronic information including template documentation; costing information and contracts, ensuring information meets audit standards.
- Develop and maintain contract administration for customers.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal/external stakeholders in the oil and gas industry regarding tenders, contracts, and current negotiations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements for health, safety and environment within the department.
- Liaise with the Accounting Department to ensure contracts are invoiced accordingly and milestones (escalations, terminations, extensions) are addressed in a timely manner.
- International travel may be required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Full details of the requirements will be discussed at interview.
CHC is committed to equal opportunity employment and invites applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or Commerce an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a Business Development and Customer Service environment experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the aviation industry with application to business development, contract administration and/or marketing required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills strongly required.
- Sufficient working knowledge of contract terms and conditions an asset.
- Ability to negotiate effectively with a variety of customers.
- High level of numerical analysis skills and the ability to articulate clear conclusions and recommendations an asset.
- Ability to handle complex issues and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a part of a highly-interactive team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale