If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Board of Management of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for appointment as Director of Administration of the Usmanu Danfodiyo Unfversity Teaching Hospital, Sokoto.
- The Director of Administration is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Hospital.
- He/She is the; Secretary to the Board of Management and is:
- Responsible to the Chief Medical Director for the effective functioning of all Non-Clinical Departments of the Hospital.
- Responsible for; the correspondences of the Board and keeping the records ofthe Hospital, and,
- Responsible for performing such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, as the case may be, from time to time assign to him/her.
- Candidates for the post of Director of Administration must possess a minimum of an Honours Degree in Hospital/Health Services Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Associate Membership/Fellowship of the Institute of Health Services
- Administrators of Nigeria or Higher relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- Candidates must have had wide administrative experience of at least eighteen (18) years post qual ification, preferably, in a Teaching Hospital or other Tertiary Hospital and must not be below a substantive post of Assistant Director of Administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies each of their applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae must include the following information:
- Full Name with Surname underlined.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Marital Status
- Number of Children including age
- Current Postal Address
- Perrnanent Home Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Educational Institutions atttended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Working Experience in chronological sequence
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Extracurricular activities
- Publications in standard form, ifany
- Names and address of three (3) referees one of which should be the
- Chief Executive of your present or last places of work.
Applications are to be addressed to the
Chief Medical Director,
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital,
PMB 2370, Sokoto
And should be properly sealed in an envelope and marked "Post of Director of Administration" on the top left hand corner, to reach him not later than six (6) weeks from the date oftbis publication. Only shortlisted candt ates would be invited for aptitude test and interview by the Board of Management.