We are a Group headquartered in the UK, with a well-diversified portfolio of investments in Europe, Africa and Asia. The Group has over 70 years of operating history in Africa, employing 5000 people in East and West Africa. The wider Group has diverse business interests encompassing, oil and gas, shipping, manufacturing, agriculture and logistics. Nigeria serves as the Group’s headquarter or hub for West Africa.
One of our Company’s which is part of the overall Group’s structure is, Bayswater Industries Limited (BIL) located in Nigeria. BIL has set up a state of the art manufacturing facility for seasoning cubes and a range of other Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) at Nigeria and Ghana.
1. Deliver Quotas as per Annual Business Plan (ABP) – Volume, Turnover and Market Share
2. Create Distribution Infrastructure as per ABP
3. Guide and Direct Channel expansion in line with ABP roll-out
4. Ensure healthy RoI for all Channel Partners
5. Foster relationships to control attrition
6. Build Key Trade and Customer relationships
7. To ensure costs incurred are within Budgets. This will include cost of Trade Promotions, BTL activities, 8.Company Vehicle Operations, Secondary Freight and Manpower
9. To ensure sound Debtors Management such that receivables are under control with minimal deviations
10. Seek and initiate Region specific Marketing inputs and BTL activities
11. Identify new Business and Channel opportunities to grow the business
12. Develop Key Account / Organised Trade – Local initiatives to increase business contribution
13. Map and monitor Competition, provide market intelligence
14. Pick Market trends early to initiate pro-active measures
15. Formulate strategy to counter competition at optimum cost but execute with maximum speed
16. Prepare and analyse MIS reports for effective decision making
17. Closely monitor Field Force Efficiency
18. Identify Team’s training needs and provide appropriate support to equip team better.
19. To inculcate a healthy culture of work-life balance
20. To develop healthy relationships with Government, other Local Authorities and Public Personalities so as to establish a STRONG and VIBRANT Brand Image for MR. CHEF across the Region
Desired Skills and Experience
Educational Qualification - Graduate
Years of Experience - 6-8 years of which 4 years in Nigeria
Sales & Distribution Professionals with experience working in FMCG's and experience in Nigeria and Cameroon.
Knowledge of French language desired for positions based in Cameroon
Locals and Expats are welcome to apply
Please send in your resume to email@example.com