VDT Communications Ltd a leading company in the provision of connectivity, internet solutions, other IT infrastructure and transversal services to corporate organization is seeking the services of talented resourceful and experienced persons to fill the vacancies below:
The Business Development Executive is responsible for managing and developing new partnerships to increase sales of the company's products and services. The role requires a high level of personal motivation and commitment in the development of sales and meeting sales target.
- Development and implementation of organization's sales strategy, for its products and services to meet the company's revenue objectives
- To generate quality leads that result in sales
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships
- Oversee workfiows for partner accounts, manages partner communications for territory and resolves escalated issues or questions from partners
- Gather market intelligence in the assigned vertical industry to improve sales
- Effectively deliver on annual sales target
- BSC/HND, MBA in Marketing/Bus Administration/related science/Social science
- 2+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill and Must be target driven and a goal getter
- Able to work with little supervision and a team player
go to method of application »
We are currently recruiting for Management Trainees into our Traineeship Scheme. Are you focused and goal oriented, this is an opportunity for you to join a career development organization that invest in her resources. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a one year comprehensive training which will cut across all VDT functional departments.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC
- Possesses excellent communication, and analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should log on to www.vdtcomms.com and click on career to apply for the position not later than 2 weeks from the date of the publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.