About NES Global Talent:
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.
NES Global Talent are currently looking to recruit an ERP Manager
- Working for a global organisation with over 10.000 employees this role is pivotal within this business.
- You will be working with senior directors and be part of a team responsible for the development of a integrated project which will be the creation and execution of a global ERP system.
- The main responsibilites of this role is analysing and approving changes across the current ERP program team. The current ERP system in place is MS Dynamics so a techncial and functional leader in this area is essential.
- Supporting and HR, Finance, Logistics, Control and any other ERP matters.
- You will have responsibility for creating and maintainiing a monthly financial management process that incorporates the companies financial processes and policies.
- This role is based at the companies Head Office in Nigeria.
A full job description is available to candidates.
Base salary, accomodation and living allowance is on offer.
Please contact Alison Smith on 0161 942 2128
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.