IFRS PARTNER Limited is a Nigerian corporation with a local office in Lagos serving West Africa. IFRS PARTNER Ltd is owned by Issues Central Inc. out of Toronto Canada. The company has been operating in West Africa for four years and has a vibrant talented team of Nigerian employees augmented by ex-pats from Canada, US and Europe. The company began operating in late 2010 offering its proprietary software products for IFRS transition called IFRS PARTNER Financial Reporting software and
IFRS PARTNER Transition Management software. Along with its proven IFRS conversion methods, the company has hundreds of customers in West Africa and thousands around the world. The company further is expert in financial compliance and has software and experts in SOX 404 and Canadian National Instrument NI 52-109. Expansion into West Africa is a major strategic objective to the company and has a 10 year plan with specific objectives.
This position reports to a Manager or Senior Manager and is responsible for working with end customers implementing our family of financial products which help clients meet the requirements of IFRS Transition.
- Train clients on our suite of financial compliance products including IFRS PARTNER under the supervision of a Manager or Senior Manager
- Work with clients to assist in transition from SAS to IFRS proprietary IFRS PARTNER software and proven methodology
- Ability to work independently
- Working in a team environment or one on one with clients
- Support clients onsite and remotely using state of the art tools such as WebEx
- Some domestic travel required to train and implement clients
- Must have good English Language skills
- Must have had hands-on IFRS transition project experience for at least two years
- Thorough knowledge IPSAS is a must, knowledge of IFRS a requirement
- University degree combined with a professional accounting designation –ACCA or ACA
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making capability
- Superior project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong software skills from and end user perspective
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to present information clearly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can communicate and work with people at all levels of the organization and from all backgrounds and countries
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to work in a high growth industry in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be a self-starter and accept change readily
- Ability to take the lead with clients and make recommendations
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.