Vacancy in an Oil & Gas, Construction & Manufacturing Industry
Posted on: 29 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading company in the Oil & Gas sector to recruit a Commercial Administrator for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a company with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries in Nigeria.
His or Her responsibilities will include:
- Managing the definition of the standard Business Development/Commercial processes: Ensure that the process objectives are achieved and Group policies and procedures are adopted
- Providing administrative support to the MD and Business Development team
- Assisting to develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Providing decision support and analysis expertise to enhance decision making, adding value and positively impacting business performance
- Identifying , analyzing and developing responses to contractual and commercial risks
- Overseeing the preparation of contract, commercial documents, reviews contractual drafts and final editions and also formal presentations to the board and clients
- Maintaining key commercial and contractual relationships
- Working closely with the MD to provide commercial inputs for Budgets, Balanced Scorecards and other Financial Reporting as required
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with Group Functions
- Drafting feasibility on key projects, conducting company, market and competitor analysis and provide well-researched forecasts to support business planning
- Supporting the marketing and promotion of the company's services for business internally and externally through the provision of professional literature, marketing materials and communications
- Preparing departmental management reports
- Recording, distributing and following up minutes of various Commercial and Business Development meetings
- Working on supplementary projects as they arise, or during periods of high activity
- BSc + 3 in Business Administration or related discipline.
- MBA appreciated.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector or Experience in a Oil & Gas company.
- May consider substantial relevant experience in a dynamic administrative role over degree qualifications
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Strong analytical and information ordering skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited