Vacancy in an Oil & Gas, Construction & Manufacturing Industry
Posted on: 29 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading company in the Oil & Gas sector to recruit a Commercial Administrator for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is a company with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries in Nigeria.
His or Her responsibilities will include:
- Managing the definition of the standard Business Development/Commercial processes: Ensure that the process objectives are achieved and Group policies and procedures are adopted
- Providing administrative support to the MD and Business Development team
- Assisting to develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Providing decision support and analysis expertise to enhance decision making, adding value and positively impacting business performance
- Identifying , analyzing and developing responses to contractual and commercial risks
- Overseeing the preparation of contract, commercial documents, reviews contractual drafts and final editions and also formal presentations to the board and clients
- Maintaining key commercial and contractual relationships
- Working closely with the MD to provide commercial inputs for Budgets, Balanced Scorecards and other Financial Reporting as required
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with Group Functions
- Drafting feasibility on key projects, conducting company, market and competitor analysis and provide well-researched forecasts to support business planning
- Supporting the marketing and promotion of the company's services for business internally and externally through the provision of professional literature, marketing materials and communications
- Preparing departmental management reports
- Recording, distributing and following up minutes of various Commercial and Business Development meetings
- Working on supplementary projects as they arise, or during periods of high activity
- BSc + 3 in Business Administration or related discipline.
- MBA appreciated.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector or Experience in a Oil & Gas company.
- May consider substantial relevant experience in a dynamic administrative role over degree qualifications
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Strong analytical and information ordering skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited