Graduate Vacancy at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 29 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and channel teams.
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective team members.
- Collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities undertaken.
- Custodian of channel databases within the region – conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- Report on Opex and other related expenses versus budget monthly.
- Escalate customer issues from the field and ensure resolution and feedback to the field sales team.
- Co-ordinate the fulfilment of rewards and incentives to deserving channel members in the various channel schemes and initiatives.
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services in areas including:
- monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
- raise all requisitions for the department
- administration support for reception management
- ensuring security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
- organizing staff travel and accommodation
- Process all departmental cash advances and expense reimbursements.
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
- Working in an open plan office
- Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend working activities
- 1- 2 years work experience in an administrative capacity
- Sales/customer service experience will be an added advantage
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications and Commercial Law
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies