Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank values original thinkers with genuine insight and the team commitment that will help our clients outperform the market. As Africa’s largest and most respected bank, our Global Markets division offers you an outstanding opportunity to rapidly develop your banking talents. You will work across a range of financial instruments, operating within very different markets and countries.
Our ambitious plans now mean we are looking for a highly experienced Fixed Income Trader
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions:
To implement the robust collection monitoring processes of Stanbic IBTC Bank that would ensure that customers on the key distributorship finance scheme of the bank run their accounts efficiently and profitably.
This includes responsibility for enhancing the quality of the bank’s loan portfolio in conjunction with the other stake holders.
• Undertake daily monitoring of assigned key distributors’ accounts for transactions flows and activities.
• Undertake a comprehensive stock count and other activities of customers, related to CMU in line with approved sanction and various distributorship schemes
• Track collection from the key distributors under the scheme to avoid any possible diversion of sales proceeds.
• Undertake accounts performance review in relation to the credit turnover, stock coverage etc. covenants of the facility and ensure strict adherence.
• Escalate potential defaults (i.e inappropriate payment, failure to meet turnover covenants etc).
• Confirmation of LPOs, Invoices, Payment domiciliation letters and other documents prior to disbursement on facilities within the acceptable time
• Prepare monthly transaction status report to Management
• Ensure the funding limit availed to key distributors are not exceeded
• Preparation of relevant reports as required
Key performance measures
• Regular stock taking at key distributors’ warehouses/stores
• Provide timely report to management for effective decision making.
• Timely confirmation of LPOs, Invoices and other documents within the agreed TAT.
• Provide effective support to stake holders in the scheme.
• Daily review of assigned customers’ account and report as appropriate.
Key dimensions of the job
• Supporting the Stanbic IBTC Bank sales channels by providing them with relevant information to effectively meet and exceed sales targets.
• Providing integrated and accurate information with regards to effective functioning of key distributors’ accounts
To apply for this position, click here