Graduate Trainees at Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited
Posted on: 27 September, 2014
Deadline: 2 October, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its client, one of the 11 electricity distribution companies that emerged from the unbundled PHCN is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees to fill positions in the Distribution Company.
- Applicants must possess a Degree/HND in Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Accounting with Minimum 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit. Holders of professional Accounting certificates will also be considered.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC by October 2014
- Should not be more than 27 years old as at 30th Sept 2014.
Method of Application
Successful Candidates must be ready to work in Edo, Delta, Ondo or Ekiti state. All applications will be received online. To apply, please go to: www.e-recruiter.ng/portal/powersectorvacancy and follow the direction provided for effective submission of application.
Application closes on 2nd of October 2014. Subsequently, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at an Engineering Firm - Beacongate Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa