Ongoing Recruitment at Wajgee Automobile Limited
Posted on: 25 September, 2014
Deadline: 7 October, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Wajgee Automobile Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The company is into auto-repairs, auto-servicing, auto-spraying/panel-beating, auto interior fixing and auto part sales. We are currently in need of a vibrant, hardworking, versatile, goal-oriented, and profit-driven personality capable of generating sales lead and income in our auto part section (Particularly on sales of Power Batteries). We are currently located in Lagos Island close to TSB.
- The job is suitable for a diploma holder, so we encourage only college certificate holders to apply.
- Good School cert holders can also apply subject to having minimum of 6credits.
- The job is mainly commission based, e.g. sale of 5 or more power batteries will attract 5-12% inclusive commission payable to you base on what you negotiate with clients however a minimum stipend will be on offer monthly (usually between N15000-N25000) to cover basic expenditure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV's to: email@example.com Note: You should tell us why you should be hired and skills you possess in the body of the message/email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated