Vacancy at Freightliner Logistics Service Limited
Posted on: 25 September, 2014
Deadline: 3 October, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Freightliner Logistics Service Lim
Freightliner Logistics Service Limited is a Transportation and Logistics sector company delivering innovative solutions with integrity to all stakeholders through tracks of diligence by motivated staffs in the business.
Our aim is to deliver an unparalleled and seamless Logistics/Transportation Services to our valued customers; abiding by the highest professional and international practices in the sector.
Freightliner Logistics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all our business development and sales revenue targets set by the management are met
- Carry out detailed strategic market analysis, deal requirements, commercial viability evaluation on all new business opportunities and ensure it meets company's investment criteria and communicate advice to management.
- Responsible for Financial analysis, business modeling and planning for all new business opportunities.
- Prepare and own business case and plans for all new business opportunities within portfolio.
- Develop funding models and alliances for all new business ventures and prepare investment prospectus and equity investment recommendations for new business opportunities.
- Drive new business opportunities from concept to fully sustainable revenue generating business stream.
- Prepare and Secure reliable business intelligence relevant to new business opportunities and provide weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for high quality preparation and timely submission of client's requests for quotation and information.
- Maintaining strong client business relationship and implementing commercially and technically astute and strategic solutions for our clients,
- Preparation and delivery of senior management level presentations and follow up activities.
- The role involves local and international travel on behalf of the company to attend trade shows, conferences to develop new opportunities.
- Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization to subordinate.
- Build subordinates confidence and morale by being knowledgeable in all areas of the company's services.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.A or HND in Marketing / Sales Management, other related degree or equivalent professional qualification with not less than 3 years cognate field experience.
- Natural flair for marketing and salesmanship culminating in evidential marketing and sales competence is a crucial determinant.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial driven Head of Business Development required to drives aggressive business growth and revenue diversification strategies across the board.
- Must have a proven successful track record of delivering against board level business revenue targets, in a performance driven environment.
A competitive and attractive remuneration package awaits all who the cap fits.
This role will combine a competitive base salary plus a Performance-based incentive scheme.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com Note: Applicant must be residence in Abuja. Only Short listed candidates shall be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Freightliner Logistics Service LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Mobile Harbour Crane Manager at APM Terminals - Maersk Group
- Dispatch Riders at Command Courier Services
- ICT Officers at Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited
- Female Business Development Executives at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Workshop Supervisors at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Mas Global Express & Logistics
- Sourcing Analysts And Cost Controllers At Maersk Group - APM Terminals
- Fresh Jobs at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)