Vacancy at Laprat Technologies Limited
Posted on: 24 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Laprat Technologies Limited
Laprat technologies: An indigenous service company in Nigeria which was established in January 2013 to provide IT/telecom service to all sectors. We provide network management, GSM and RF engineering services. The aim is to provide the best value in these services to our clients. Great emphasis is placed on quality of service and timely service delivery.
VISION: To be the leader in engineering and installation of data communication products, services and solutions that expand the connected world.
MISSION: we are committed to providing high quality services in a safe, secure and healthy environment, at value to our clients.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supervision, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates shoud forward detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Laprat Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)