Vacancy at Petra Micro Finance Bank Ltd (PMFB)
Posted on: 24 September, 2014
Deadline: 29 September, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Petra Micro Finance Bank Ltd (PMFB) is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
PMFB is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Qualified Internal Auditor with a minimum of 5 years banking experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Oral Chat on Friday September 29th, 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa
- Graduate Buying Specialist at A Leading Bank - Uconnect Human Resources Limited
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)