New Job Opening at Fleet Masters
Posted on: 24 September, 2014
Deadline: 3 October, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fleet Masters Group
Fleet Masters is a mobility and automotive solution company in Nigeria. We are a one-stop automotive company providing total fleet management services. Our payment on the move solution serves various segments of the Nigerian economy; from students to young graduates, home makers and vehicle owners, traders and small, medium enterprises, large construction and engineering firms, factories and many more. Our service concept of 'personalized service' and 'easy and cost effective mobility solution' is unique.
Fleet Masters is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Fleet Masters seeks to hire a Graphic Designer. This position will support the production unit of the business producing design and layout solution with high visual impact.
- The GD will produce visual identities for the organization objectives of exhibiting graphics and animation objects to promote its offering wide the web, social media, mobile and print.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision is key. This position, a permanent one is based in Lagos Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design visual brands for the Company's web and social media platforms;
- Interpret the design needs of different units, and develop concepts to suit these as required;
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research and thinking creatively;
- Knowledge of digital marketing - targeting and re-targeting skills will be a great advantage;
- Research (online sources), source and select images suitable for desired needs of different units;
Education and/Or Experience
- University degree / Diploma or equivalent in Creative or Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Visual Arts, or in the areas of communications.
- Ability to deliver high quality output is key;
- Highly experienced professionals with non-academic background can also apply;
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Professionalism: Strong conceptual skills combined with a proven ability to design normative and operational documents addressing a variety of audiences.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two away communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team's accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team's shortcomings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fleet Masters GroupSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at an International Freight Forwarding Company - Bradfield Consulting