Administrative Position Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
Posted on: 24 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 October, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) is currently searching for a School Administrator. Ideal candidate will be responsible to review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
Integrated Corporate Services Limited is recruitint to fill the position of:
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Evaluate curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out. Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases. Write articles, manuals, and other publications, and assist in the distribution of promotional literature about facilities and programs.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards; develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Collect and analyze survey data, regulatory information, and data on demographic and employment trends to forecast enrollment patterns and curriculum change needs.
- Determine the scope of educational program offerings, and prepare drafts of course schedules and descriptions in order to estimate staffing and facility requirements
Qualifications/Personal & Professional Qualities
- Applicant must have B Ed. in Education.
- Professional qualification in relevant field is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience on the job.
- Applicant must be between 40-50 years of age.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft application tools.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library