Corporate Vacancy at Simeon's Pivot
Posted on: 24 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Simeon's Pivot
Simeon's Pivot is a Management Training and consulting firm with a focus on Performance Improvement. We work with our clients (both individuals and corporations) to bring about enhanced performance by closing performance gaps through Status Revealing Diagnosis & Assessments, Training and Development, Performance Management, Leverage SolutionsTM and Human Resource Consulting.
We seek qualified candidate to fill this position:
- The primary duty of a driver is to transport the employer or passengers or goods to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner. Meeting those goals entails additional responsibilities, tasks, knowledge and attention to detail.
- Must ensure adequate and proper vehicle maintenance such as the mechanically sound, checking engine fluids, inspecting electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tyre pressure, keeping fuel levels at adequate levels, vehicle maintenance and servicing etc
- Must be mannerly and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations while on the job such as personal hygiene with clean and proper dress, calm, rational behavior and attitude under stressful driving conditions etc.
- Ensure safe and legal driving practices at all times with or without the employer/passengers or goods and also to adhere to all state and federal driving laws and rules.
- To keep all the documents of the vehicle and his/ her licence in place while driving any vehicle.
- Keep assigned vehicles free from damage, in acceptable condition, and consistently clean in a manner.
- Must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
Qualifications, Attributes and Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE
- 1-3 years' experience
- Must have a Valid Driver's Licence
- Good eyesight
- Hearing and good physical condition.
- Initiative, neat, well-spoken, courteous and work well with little supervision.
- Courteous, Confident and polite
- Maintenance culture
- Must not drink and drive
- Reliable and trustworthy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simeon's PivotSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd