AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
AfriHUB is a wholly owned subsidiary of ACE and Associates, which is based in the US, and which has plans to provide similar services throughout Africa. AfriHUB, LLC was originally funded by Skyterra Communications, Inc., a publicly traded US telecom services company (SKYT.OB). The founding management team, led by Diaspora Nigerians, now hold a significant ownership interest in the company.
AfriHUB is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.2) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
- Experience in Windows 2000, 2003, NT 4.0, XP, Cisco IOS, Pix OS, HP/Compaq Servers, Dell Servers, Cisco switches, HP switches, Cisco Routers and firewalls. Symantec Anti-virus server, Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5/2000/2003,TCP/IP, FTP, TFTP, TELNET, STMP, firewalls, VLAN, STP, ANTI-VIRUS/SPAM, ACCESS-LISTS, RAID, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, PPP, 802.11 a/b/g. BLACKBERRY, Cisco 3800, 3700, 2600 Routers / 3500, 2900, 5000 Switches, PIX 506, 515 & 525E Firewalls.
- Knowledge of Mikrotik Equipments for wifi
- Ability to provide network and server administration across multiple server platforms including Unix,Linux, Novell and Windows NT/2000/2003 Server.
- Candidates in and around Enugu State & Anambra State are preferable.
go to method of application »
- Must have a B.Sc degree (with 2.2) in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent.
- The ideal applicant will possess a four year degree in a related field and/or the equivalent of 3-5years of training or teaching experience.
- Technical (ICT) training experiences a plus.
- CERTIFICATION in any professional ICT Program would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including the clear and logical expression of ideas.
- Ability to maintain adequate delivery satisfaction to drive program success.
- Ability to implement revisions to sustained-course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness
- Ability to assess student readiness and knowledge level for courses through observation.
- Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Basic Concepts of Information Technology, ICDL/ECDL experience is a PLUS.
- Candidates within and around Enugu State, Anambra State, or Rivers State are preferable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.