NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an International Operator Company has an opportunity for a Dredging Supervisor to work on a fix term project on a contract basis in Nigeria.
The Marine Engineer must have extensive knowledge and experience in Dredging supervision, Nigerian Content and the ability to mentor locals.
The following attributes are also desirable:
- Logical and Methodical approach to their work
- Strategic thinker
- Strong relationship development and business development skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
Qualifications and experience
- The relevant candidate must have a minimum of 10 years in Oil and Gas production operations.
- At least a National Diploma qualification in Dredging / Marine Engineering, Civil Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on large scale dredging projects in Nigeria.
- English speaking mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.