Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered. Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is seeking to recruit the Postion below for a Client:
Assists the Branch Manager in driving sales performance; superintending the floor sales operations to ensure strict adherence to standards and rendition of excellent customer service.
• Drive for Results – Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the Branch. Communicates and successfully promotes programmes aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal. Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, customer service, persuasive skills, selling techniques, and loss prevention. Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates achieved sales targets.
• Merchandising – Manage all products within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines. Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
• Human Resources – Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department, through the branch manager, when necessary. Enforces all company policies and procedures on the shop floor.
• Operations – Works in conjunction with the Branch Manager and Associate Floor Sales Executive in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store. Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised. Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
• Stock – Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise. Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
• Loss Prevention – Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced. Ensures Branch’s profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
• Proven success gained from a retail team leadership or 2IC role.
• Exceptional retail customer service skills within a well-known brand
• Sound communication skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
• Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
• Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
• College degree preferred.
4 years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management experience. Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.