Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, this role will manage movement of stocks to and from the warehouse ensuring the right inventory controls are put in place.
- Receive all materials into the store and ensure proper storage
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and records in the system
- Develop, implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Responsible for safety and security of the stores and stock items
- Conducting and preparation of monthly stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation thereof
- Ensuring that the proper stores documents for receipt, maintenance and release of stocks are properly maintained like Bin cards and Issue notes
- Communicate with and dispense products as per requirements by the customers.
- Ensure proper stores arrangement
- Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up on time.
Education and Relevant Skills:
- Minimum OND/HND/BSc
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
go to method of application »
- Act as liaison between remote office locations and various departments within the company
- Provide general administrative support to the Sales Manager
- Carryout some receptionist duties
- Sales support (train sales on expense reports)
- Point of contact for office and facility management
- Assist with training class preparation, manuals and set up
- Work with IT teams to resolve any equipment issues
- Assist the Sales Director/ Manager
- Diploma in sales and marketing or Business related course
- 1+ years of experience in a Sales Department and/or Customer Service Organization
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Able to multitask
Obedient, Respectful and reliable.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should forward CVs to: email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale