Siemens AG (German pronunciation: ['zi?m?ns]) is a German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is Europe's largest engineering company and maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit behind the industrial automation division.
Siemens' principal activities are in the fields of industry, energy, transportation and healthcare. It is organized into four main divisions: Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ around 360,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of approximately €78.3 billion in 2012. The company has been the subject of a number of controversies in its history.
Support the Business Unit to increase business volume and customer intimacy within the Region (EPCs and End Users) specifically Power Plant Developers and the Major Oil and Gas Companies and EPCs from FEED studies to installation and commissioning. The role is focused on pre-acquisition and project development of Siemens opportunities within turbo machinery applications – mainly Gas Turbines but also promoting Steam Turbines and Solutions where applicable.
Scope of Work
- To establish, maintain and improve on customer relationship and ensure ready availability of market intelligence through effective customer intelligence and communication.
- Supports in the preparation of quotations/tenders, ensure information supplied is accurate, within deadline taking both technical and commercial requirements into account.
- Works closely with Senior Sales Developer and Regional Sales Manager to prepare professional proposals, performance analysis and input regarding commercial terms and conditions.
- Make use of technical experience and capability in dealing with engineering offices and commercial experience to lead complex sales negotiations.
- Timely and complete provision of requisite inputs for processing proposals that entails minimum risks.
- Ensures that customers queries are dealt with professionally and timeously and advice customers where applicable.
- Assist in Customer contact information updated promptly in the Customer Relationship Management tool or any other agreed template
- Provides feedback regarding market activity and competition.
- Ensure meeting reports are documented and maintained
- Availability to short but frequent business trips within Nigeria, West Africa and occasionally in Europe.
- Logistical support to project teams in order to meet requirements
- Assist with on-site activities and queries
- Project documentation collated, distributed and filed as per filing procedures
- Provide advice to customers where applicable
- Will possess a University Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or its equivalent and will have a minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience in a related industry.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.