Operations Director in an Energy / Mining Company via Adexen
Posted on: 23 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading company in power generation sector to recruit an Operations Director for Nigeria.
Our client provides generator rental and temperature control solutions to customers in a wide range of industries who need temporary power and/or temperature control services either very quickly or on a temporary basis.
The Operations Director will ensure the profitable development and effective operation of depots and projects. Ensure that this is in line with strategic company development objectives, and meets all HSE and Quality requirements.
He/She will also be:
- Responsible for fleet and service administration, technical, logistic personnel
- Develop, discuss and agree Operational depot budgets
- Review and report on monthly and quarterly basis depots financial and operational performance.
- The development of an organizational structure for the region with the recruitment of appropriate staff
- Ensure all depot staff clearly understands their roles. Set and monitor objectives.
- Ensure company procedures including quality, health & safety, and environmental are implemented effectively
- Carry out appraisals and implement training plans
- Report formally to the Managing Director on a monthly basis on depot activity.
- Participate in monthly management meetings.
- Initiate and support development projects aimed at improving the operation
- Monitor customer service and ensure that this is developed in line with company strategy.
- Take a proactive role in developing whole Regional strategy providing comment and challenge to peers.
- Responsible for all permanent premises and business in agreed geographic areas and adherence to all, Global Service Standards, QHSE and ISO 9001:2000 procedures at all locations.
- 10 to 15 years experience in a similar sector
- Strong technical know-how
- Experience of Business Unit Management in a similar business
- Results-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- Strong business leader, coach, and team player
- Able to understand and appreciate the challenges of diverse geographies and cultures
- High levels of integrity
Very attractrive package
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Wincor ATM Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- Calibration Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Weighing Equipment Engineer at Tropical Agrix Resources (TAR)
- Engineering Jobs at Agrale Automated Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited