Edwin Drake are currently representing a young and Dynamic E&P organisation, which has seen tremendous growth in the past year and which is being spearheaded by some of Nigerian’s most respected and highly regarded Senior Appointments. Our client are currently looking to recruit for a Delivery Manager.
This is a three year renewable contract based in Nigeria that will see you develop and deliver an overall plan covering all the aspects of the projects incorporating the Facilities and Pipelines Infrastructure. You will drive the plan and delivery of the project right from conception, design, and procurement construction through to completion.
In addition to this you will continually liaise with Stakeholders whilst managing a team comprising of a various engineers in a variety of disciplines.
- 15 years of experience within Oil & Gas with experience Project Managing projects with facilities and Pipelines, both onshore and offshore in.
- Have a solid understanding and exposure to working the full scope of projects, ranging from planning, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and completion of Offshore Pipeline projects.
- Able to interpret and develop project plans & Schedules, with expertise in identifying and applying Permits and Licenses for the construction of Pipelines and additional facilities.
- Excellent technical and communication skills, able to liaise with internal management and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver a project plan which covers all aspects of the Pipelines Infrastructure and facilities, making sure the plan is secure and approved by management which would see the project completed on time and on budget.
- Make sure the contract and procurement process is managed and planned accordingly to ensure the contract packages are put in place when required.
- Ensure that all procedures which are developed are in line with all Environmental, health & safety and security aspects.
- Manage and liaise with the project team, including subcontractors making sure any technical queries are resolved limiting projects downtime.
- Keep management informed of the status and progress of the project, highlighting any issues which need to be dealt with.
N30,000,000-N40,000,000 Gross per year, in addition to this you will receive private medical care, bonus and pension payments.
For more information on this particular opportunity as well as other similar roles, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.