Our client, a leading tertiary institution in Lagos, Nigeria has recently established an independent business advisory organization to offer expert services to its local and wider community. It is now seeking to appoint a seasoned business executive as:
- You shall be expected to provide both strategic and functional leadership towards achieving the organization's strategic vision, mission and goals. In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating and presenting to the Board for its prior approval, a comprehensive strategic plan including annual and mid-term business plans, budgets, targets and performance metrics
- Achieving the financial objectives of the organization in accordance with the goals and targets agreed with the Board
- Overseeing the full range of activities (i.e. initiating, soliciting, coordinating and participatingas appropriate) involved in bidding for jobs with corporations, government and developmental agencies, and other potential clients
- Planning and executing the effective and efficient allocation and management of resources, as well as liaising with and coordinating job assignments of departmental consultancy committees and project teams
- Ensuring the overall quality and competitiveness of the organization's services and operations
- Fostering a culture of excellence based on continuous learning and improvement, and anchored on a philosophy of customer focus, professionalism, honesty, integrity and teamwork
- Aged 40-50 years
- Degree-qualified with an MBA/Master's degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in reputable consulting or business advisory services organizations, including 5 years heading up a strategic business unit with a demonstrable track record of success in meeting profit and commercial targets
- Clear ability to lead in a knowledge-based work environment that places a premium on strategic thinking and teamwork
- Demonstrable expertise in business development, and financial and project management.
- Prior experience in designing and managing corporate fund raising programs will be a definite advantage
Method of Application
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers excellent career opportunities and competitive remuneration to the right candidate. To apply, please send your resume and current salary details quoting the appropriate position reference to the
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street/Odanye Close (Harmony Enclave),
Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja,
Tel: 234-1-7403723. 234-802-055-7775.
Online applications should be sent to: email@example.com within two weeks of this publication.