· Apply advanced technical knowledge (i.e. Networking) to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high risk.
· Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
· Resolve single- and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve cross technology incidents.
· Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area
· Apply HP solutions to meet customer needs.
· Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
· Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
· Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
· Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
· Assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
· Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 3 -5 years working experience as a field support engineer.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of HP products and services offerings, competition, third party products and market trends
- Technology knowledge (focus on infrastructure hardware, specifically Networking, thorough knowledge in operating systems required)
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level
- Communicate tactfully with diplomacy up to senior management levels within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level
- Problem-solving skills(proactive, reactive and creative)
- Able to employ consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) Intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.