Latest Careers in a Security & Safety Equipment/Feedmill & Poultry Company
Posted on: 23 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A Major Player in the Sales and Installation of Security & Safety equipment/Feed Mill & Poultry farm business has vacancies to recruit exceptional talents who must be self starters with high level of initiatives.
- The incumbent will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistic support to the MD/CEO; helping him to manage and prioritize his time to become more efficient.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration, Public Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PArole in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling intemal and extemal contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will supervise the Poultry, Pig and Crop farm for optimum utilization of available resources to maximize production.
- A BSc or HND in Animal Production & Health or Animal Science/Animal Nutrition.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Animal Production, Feed formulation/Production.
- Administrative competence is an added advantage.
- Ability to rear pigs from weaners to adult is compulsory.
- Knowledge of crop production is an added advantage.
- The farm is located around Owode Egbe in Ogun State.
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will assist the Manager in planning, strategies and implementation at least cost production and also implement the company's short and long term plans for the Fish farm.
- Maintain the Fishpond for optimum utilization of available resources to maximize production.
- An OND in Aquaculture or Fishery.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Fish production and Sales.
- Experience in fingerlings managemeni is an added advantage.
- The fishpond is located around Ikotun axis in Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by sending their applications and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com using Job title as Subject, not later than one week from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Welcome2Africa International
- Job Vacancies at a Newly Constructed Aquaculture Production Company
- Job Opportunities at Welcome2Africa International
- Agribusiness Officers at Welcome2Africa International
- Agricultural Jobs at an Agro Allied Company
- Head, Customer Satisfaction Centre (CXC) at Amo Group