The US Pathway Program (USPP) is a ground breaking transnational education partnership between Kaplan International (KI) and a consortium of seven leading North American universities (CNAU), chaired by Northeastern University (NEU). Currently in its fifth year of delivery in China, our newest centre of operation which opened its doors to students in October 2013 is located on Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria and has enabled hundreds of students to progress to their sophomore year in top universities in the United States.
As a Teaching Assistant for Maths and/or Physics at Kaplan International College Nigeria, (Victoria Island, Lagos) it will be your responsibility to:
- Deliver highly effective modules in Mathematics/Physics to students on the programme offered by the college.
- Assist with module examinations and other forms of formative and summative assessment, delivery, marketing and provision of feedback to students
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of student attendance and performance
- Prepare lessons and classrooms in a timely manner and tidy up classroom following lessons
- Attend staff meetings and other internal meetings as required
- To work in partnership with colleagues and other professionals to contribute to the health, safety, welfare and behaviour of students
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, as the needs of the college may require
- A bachelor’s degree in a teaching related subject
- Experience of working with adolescents, preferably in a student-facing, educational setting
- Student-centered and client-focused
- Ability to develop and update teaching material
- Administrative IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, e-mail, etc)
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to be a performance-driven team player
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.