Brevan Oil & Gas are a specialist personnel supplier to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Construction Industries worldwide. We offer a tailor made recruitment service to suit the needs of both clients and candidates.
Brevan Oil & Gas provide a quality recruitment service covering all disciplines within these specialist sectors. Our recruitment team has the experience and resources to fulfil all requirements and deliver a professional and ethical recruitment service.
In these ever expanding market’s, listening to and understanding the needs of an individual client is where Brevan Oil & Gas excels in being able to provide the exact solution for each client's Project needs.
Brevan Oil & Gas Services is an ISO 9001 certified company.
Main Duties: We are currently looking for a Competency Assurance Manager to work with our client overseeing the personnel for their offshore fleet.
• Develop / Update Offshore Competency Assurance Program
• Ensure that the competence assurance program is positively communicated to the fleet and conduct the assessment process in a constructive and encouraging manner
• Ensure that competence assessments are completed in line with company policy and project plan
• Identify potential risks to the success of competence assurance program and develop/implement effective mitigation plans.
• Develop and implement approved training plan for offshore crew, and manage external training consultants and vendors
• Conduct required on-the-job training of offshore crew to ensure they are fully competent
• Follow up on cadet training program, whilst onboard, for sea service.
• Identify and deal with maritime institutions for cadets training and COC certification
• Actively support in recruitment of new offshore crew, specifically proofing competencies at interviews and reviewing relevant certifications.
• Succession Plan for officers in line with local content requirement.
• Implement training program for deck officers and deck crew
• Determine training requirement for deck officers and crew based on assessment reports
• Engage training institutes with respect Offshore crew training on behalf of company Rotation and salary to be decided.
Candidates to send their up to date CV's and salary expectations.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICAION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Master.
• STCW Certificate of Competency in the capacity of Master
• Assessor Qualification” or L&D 9Di or 9D Qualification.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Email/Contact: email@example.com OR Click here to apply online.