Vacancy at Lase Consulting
Posted on: 19 September, 2014
Deadline: 29 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lase Consulting
Lase Consulting is a leading and fast-expanding IT products retailer/Distributor .We owe our success over the years to the innovation, dedication and commitment of our employees. Our recruitment exercise, therefore, always seeks to capture ONLY the best Candidates who are able and willing to make meaningful contributions in the Company's pursuit of its strategic objectives financial goals.
Lase Consulting - Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
- IT Tech Writer/Content Co-ordinator, who will startup and head a team that’ll be focused on well researched Enterprise Tech related contents like Networking and Communications, Servers, Storage & Hosted Infrastructure, Security, Software licensing etc and basically understand the features for these products line and how it benefits the target market.
- Create, develop and manage content for company's web, email, SMS etc.
- Work with design officer to coordinate web projects across departments.
- Maintain a consistent feel throughout all communications mediums.
- We welcome with a track record in writing technology related products like the ones above, and this is a full time job, not part time.
- Must be smart, attentive to detail, and be able to multi task.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their application and CV's with topic: 'Tech Writer' to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer candidates that live around Ikeja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lase ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions