ASKY Airlines - The new regional airline has opted for an identity system representative of ideal it embodies and dreams to feed.
This system declines firstly through name, short to be easily memorized by users, staff and all Africans. Great effort was made to differentiate it from airlines names of which so far have operated on the continent. Literally, this name means Africa SKY, referring both to membership of the company in the African continent, but also the legitimate claim of the African sky as a place where firstly must evolve with African operators. This name and the airline logotype are written in capital letters; meaning the strength, robustness, the authority which ASKY intends to demonstrate in the African sky.
ASKY Airlines is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Establishes control steps and procedures to ensure Engineering activities are conducted in accordance with conditions and restrictions of the AOC, applicable regulations and standards of ASKY.
- Provides supervision over activities related to Aircraft maintenance planning, aircraft maintenance documents administration, maintenance documents retention as stipulated in the Maintenance Management Exposition and Engineering activities performed either by ASKY or by subcontracted maintenance organization.
- Provides supervision over activities related to control of personnel and work performed in Line maintenance on all aircraft and support equipment.
- Assists in developing policies regarding planning; supervises the function of planning in line and base.
- Provides service through planning, scheduling, coordination and control of the inspection, overhaul, repair and modification of ASKY's aircrafts and aircraft components, engines and engine accessories.
- Develops realistic and effective plans and schedule for line operation to meet the maintenance standard and operating needs of the Airline, in accordance with established objectives and policies.
- Reviews and submits recommendations on operating policies, programs and plans affecting accomplishment of activities.
- Coordinate with marketing, flight Operations and several divisions in ASKY in the selection and routing of aircraft for flights to attain maximum schedule coverage.
- Develops short-term, mid-term and long-term maintenance forecasts based on level of planned operations and actual utilization rates of aircraft in order to plan resources in terms of manpower, material and tools.
- Control and implementation of design change and modifications, auditing performance of aircraft components and systems with the objective of ensuring conformance with manufacturers specifications, follow up and analyzing industry and governmental development pertaining to aircraft performance, structures, power plant & systems.
- Develops engineering capabilities in areas of aircraft avionics, structures, power plant & systems and weight and balance, develops improved maintenance procedures and processes and implements same through applicable manual revisions; support ASKY by providing specialized technical assistance in the design, fabrication and procurement of ground support equipment for aircraft, engines and components overhaul facilities.
- Controls documents, manuals and maintains related records per industry standards and requirements of regulatory agencies like Federal Aviation Administration and ANAC Togo.
- Provides services by establishing maintenance performance standards following up trends, recording and analyzing aircraft, engine and component records, utilized man-hours and maintenance turn-around times with enhancement of the operation and improvement in efficiency in view.
- Manages all engineering functions.
- Provides engineering assistance during Aircraft leasing & purchase.
- Reviews Aircraft data during any accident & incidents as required.
- Makes follow-ups on the engineering projects
- Exercises control over all Aircraft Maintenance activities to ensure technical reliability and timely completion with minimum cost.
- Study, selection and record of AD/CN and SB
- Checking and application of AD / CN and SB
- Perform other related works as may be assigned by Director Maintenance & Engineering.
Qualification/ Requirements/Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum Educational Level: MSc Degree graduated from recognized university in Aeronautical or Mechanical/Industrial or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Or Graduated from recognized Aircraft Maintenance training center and holder of Aircraft Maintenance.
- Basic license with five years experience as an aircraft engineer or senior methods writer.
- Qualifications / Skills : Knowledge of continuing airworthiness management.
- Knowledge of maintenance methods.
- Minimum 5 year relevant experience in aviation industry.
- At least 0-3 years in maintenance and/ or continuing.
- Airworthiness as Planning or Engineering or Methods Supervisor
- French and English: spoken and written
- Information technologies (IT) proficiency: Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel Outlook requirement.
Age for access: 28- 38 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to the following address:
BP 2988 LOME - Togo
The application must include:
- A letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of certificate of nationality
- Copies of all diplomas and certificates
- For applications sent by postbag, please clearly indicate the position you are applying for on the envelope.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.