Vacancies at XNet Security Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 19 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
XNet Security Technologies Ltd is an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
XNet is committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients' assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Installation of electrical communications equipment associated within land based vehicles, vehicle tracking systems
- Install equipment and run tests to make sure everything is in full working order
- Complete installation work to time scale in accordance with company procedures, maintaining accurate records
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively and to specification in order to meet and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations
- Maintain an awareness of company Quality Assurance requirements
Qualifications and Requirements
- A proven background as an Electrical/ Electronics/ Communications Engineer, or have a qualification in a similar field fitting Systems including, satellite navigation and telematic systems
- Fair knowledge of electrical security systems of vehicles or in servicing and installing electronic equipment in the automotive industry
- IT Literate with a strong Technical Background
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Possession of Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a Flexible approach to work
- A Minimum of 2 years cognate experience and on good track record
- A motivated approach and a willingness to travel
- Possession of electronic / Electrical skills within a vehicle tracking industry or other vehicle communications background will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title and location as the subject of the e-mail. E.g. VIE-Benin.
NB: All applications MUST be accompanied by a cover letter, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Web Developer at GoMyWay
- Senior Communications Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Opportunities at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Java Developer at Cousant Limited
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers