Job Opening in a Leading Multinational Oilfield Servicing Company
Posted on: 19 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading multinational oilfield servicing company to recruit a Fishing Supervisor for its operations in Nigeria.
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from Company Standards and contingency plans in place.
- Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
- Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible.
- Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s).
- Ensures that all company's employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with Company Safety Standards and other, relevant standards.
- Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on equipment is performed as per Standards and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Participates in the District/Location HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC).
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Works with Manager to prepare for future career options.
- Stands in for Field Service Manager when on vacation.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees. Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- B.Sc in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in drilling & fishing operation in the Oil & Gas sector
- Knowledge of working with tools for pipe recovery, cutting, milling, jarring, washover operations, casing patches, whip stock recovery, and wire-line recovery
- Knowledge of thru-tubing tools is very necessary
- Must be very skillful in running of downhole fishing / intervention tools
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Full knowledge of fishing tools maintenance and re-dressing procedures are required
- Should have understanding of drilling ops / open hole & cased hole fishing operations
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Engineering Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Oil and Gas Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers