New Career in an Online Travel Agency
Posted on: 19 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client which is an Online Travel Agency
The individual will work in a cross-border role and have daily interconnection with stakeholders. The individual will serve as advisor to the Company and cross functional business owners when making investment and capital budgeting decisions. He/She must be able to understand and communicate the economics of making different business decisions as well as the risks associated with the different alternatives. The individual will also be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, tracking actuals related to projects and make sound financial decisions with appropriate understanding of benefits, costs and risk. He/She will be responsible for facilitating decisions that lead to the judicious use of the company’s investment fund. Strong candidates will need to understand strategy and valuation as well as be able to provide guidance relevant stakeholders. Prospective candidate need to be able to effectively and proactively share this expertise with business partners in wide ranging roles in the organization.
- Strong understanding and ability to quantify the implications of business strategies
- Maintaining g high level relationship with Financial Institutions
- Expert understanding of analytic tools as well as a strong ability to explain them in meaningful business terms to partners who do not have financial backgrounds
- Independently lead and drive complex analytic work that results in large investment decisions
- Work with business partners to understand the economic and accounting implications of their proposed projects as well as helping to guide them to decisions that maximize project risk/return profile
- Has some experience with higher level methods like sensitivity analysis, break even analysis and understanding business risk.
- Actively seeks resolution of issues, understanding their causes, and follows through to ensure results are achieved.
- Provide business partners and management with actual-to-plan variance analyses, working with business partners to identify causes and possible resolution of variances.
- Prepare reporting to demonstrate project actual-to-plan
Qualification and Experience:
- 8 -10 years work experience in Strategic Banking or Consulting Firm
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts.
- Strong financial acumen, with expertise in valuation of business projects and a solid foundation of accounting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, innovative, analysis, organization, problem solving and presentation skills
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Interns at Hotels.ng
- HR Manager at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at Ufitfly.com
- Job Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Limited