Randstad Professionals Recruitment is a leading global partner helping large and small companies alike to fill their vacancies. From a range of different formulas, we select the best way to organise the recruitment and selection process for permanent personnel in the light of your requirements. Your vacancy is in good hands with our specialist consultants, because they are experts in the fields for which they recruit.
My client is a well established contractor working in West Africa who have an immediate need for a hands on mechanical / plumbing engineer to join their team in Nigeria. you will be working with a number of ex-pats and will be based on a life camp.
You will be responsible for the following;
* General Maintenance Works
* Installation of new water systems (clean and fowl water)
* Installation of housing systems
* Maintenance and installation of pumping equipment
You will be mobile in your role and will travel to different camps within the country (all travel will be supplied and security given). If you would like to discuss this role please contact me ASAP. This would suit an experienced engineer used to working in difficult conditions and remote camps.
* Relevant qualifications (certifactes must be accessible for visas) City and Guilds / HNC / Degree
* Willing to work in remote locations
* Strong Mechanical experience with mechanical installations and maintenance
* English Speaking
* Strong Communicator
Our advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role. We welcome applications from candidates of all ages. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
mechanical plumbing water pipe
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.