As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Number: 140005OJ
‘As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day’
- Ensure the delivery of outstanding service at minimum "cost to serve" by putting in place a structured continuous improvement approach based on the application of Tools and the implementation of Best Practices.
- Implementing, monitoring and managing Safety, Health and Environment, Quality and CARE regulations and Best Practice
- Set targets for transport service and cost and continuously keep track on KPIs close to the target values by driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs in transportation
- Establishes an 18 month production plan for the factories within their responsibility (including sub/contracting factories where within scope of role)
- Creates a feasible production plan that respects capacity defined (available capacity)
- 3 or more years of operational experience at market/business level is useful, in at least one of the following areas:
- Factory Planning
- Supply Network Planning / IMS Planner
- Factory Production team leader
- Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Warehouse Management
- Finance: Business Planning, budget control, cost management
- Experience in the management of projects such as:
- Distribution Network Redesign
- High Performance Logistics
- Customer Logistics.
- Distribution Costing and Finance.
- Strategic decision making related to Transportation.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.