An Hospitality Academy located at Port-Harcourt is in search of a suitable person for the post of PRINCIPAL. The person will be responsible to the Board of Trustees and will have duties which include:
1. Budget preparation and control
2. Daily administration of the academy
3. Preparing students for recognized examinations for occupations in the hospitality and tourism industry
4. Maintain staff/student discipline and decorum
5. Representing the academy at relevant public forum
6. Developing good rapport with employer in the industry.
Qualification / Experience / Responsibilities
Applicant must have passion for education and development of the new generation for employment opportunities in the hospitality and tourism industry and also possess the following:
• A minimum of B.Sc or HND (Upper Credit) in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
• Diploma or certificate in education
• 10 years experience in hospitality and tourism industry
• Membership of relevant professional association will be an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your application with detailed Curriculum vitae as an attachment using Ms Wor(( format within 2 weeks of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org