FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 19,300 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs,
manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Responsible for timely and accurate physical receipt, issuance, quality certification, tagging and location of all PO inventory and non inventory (Consumables) materials and documentation of all proof of deliveries.
- Perform work in line with FMC Safety and Quality policies and Procedures.
- Timely receipt/issuance of inventory and non inventory items, quality certification, tagging and bin location in a proactive manner.
- Timely issue all material request base on pick ticket and ensure close out, in SAP /bin location in a proactive manner.
- Carry out all Cycle and Physical inventory count exercise to establish level of accuracy, stock availability, storage/bin location and SAP information .
- Carry out Back Loading and Load Out activities to ensure seamless customer success delivery. Followup in a timely manner to assign appropriate storage/bin location and hand over information to supervisor update in SAP.
- Manage fuel receipt and consumption process and ensure adequate records. Generate weekly report.
- Monitor and ensure accurate/timely docummentation of all Proof of deliveries. Scan and upload into Supply Chain Shared Point, Back loading, MSDS, Mill Test Certificate for record purposes.
- Ensure storage/bin location uptimization. Ensure yard is orderly and clean all the times in line with FMC 5S housekeeping standards.
Liaise with supervisor for timely preservation of all inventory items.
- Monitor preservation material consumption and ensure material availability.
- Ensure proper storage of all chemicals, lubricants and compressed Gas Cylinders. Track manufactured and expiry dates and ensures compliance with MSDS, ISO 14000, and FMC Safety and Quality policies.
- Ensure all chemicals are issued on FIFO bases.
Interface with third part to coordinate logistic equipment needed for material movement.
Skills And Requirements
- Minimum HND Engineering, Social Science or equivalent. Minimum 2 years experience in Warehouse material receipt system. Subsea production system is added advantage. APICS or CIPSMN certification an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers in team based environment.Accuracy and
attention, and ability to identify deviation from standards. Ability to read and understand drawings and to perform moderately complex calculations.
- Must be able to demonstrate good organization and planning skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment and meet dead lines and priorities.
PC skills including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing applications required.
- Should be able to interpret job requirments and coordinate equipment required.
To apply for this position, click here