Klosters Energy Services Ltd provides asset integrity management services to Nigerian facilities across multiple industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power, manufacturing etc. through risk-based techniques taking into account the problems of fatigue, fluid flow, corrosion, etc. Our services seek to obtain optimal solutions which strike a balance between cost and safety.
The Maintenance & Integrity Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of maintenance strategies for plants and equipment.
- Play a key role in development and deployment of Company’s Integrity strategy
- Partner with Client operations team to prepare defined reports on monthly frequency.
- Generate and maintain regular service program for maximum efficiency for all integrity contracts
- Ensure compliance and quality of execution of maintenance work orders
- Give technical support for equipment installed equipments when required
- Required Years of Exp: 3-5years
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Possesses ability to draft maintenance contracts, and technical tenders
- Ability to plan and undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Ability to maintain statistical and financial records of maintenance activities
- Ability to diagnose and respond to problems and faults, including emergency and unplanned problems and repairs.
- Experience/knowledge in Procurement & Logistics and acceptance inspections.
- Ability to coordinate procurement and logistics of spares.
- Knowledge of turbines and rotating equipments including required maintenance regimes, tools and equipment
- Knowledge of maintenance standards and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of procedures on equipment monitoring, intervention/ repairs and inspections
- Experience on cost and scheduling of maintenance projects
- Good understanding of the IT applications and databases utilized in production/operations and maintenance units
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Years of experience would be considered in the absence of university degree
- Excellent soft skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage issues, liaison with third parties and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong skills in analysis, planning, problem solving and decision making
- Strict compliance with Company’s business ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com