If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Klosters Energy Services Ltd provides asset integrity management services to Nigerian facilities across multiple industries including oil and gas, petrochemical, power, manufacturing etc. through risk-based techniques taking into account the problems of fatigue, fluid flow, corrosion, etc. Our services seek to obtain optimal solutions which strike a balance between cost and safety.
The Maintenance & Integrity Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of maintenance strategies for plants and equipment.
- Play a key role in development and deployment of Company’s Integrity strategy
- Partner with Client operations team to prepare defined reports on monthly frequency.
- Generate and maintain regular service program for maximum efficiency for all integrity contracts
- Ensure compliance and quality of execution of maintenance work orders
- Give technical support for equipment installed equipments when required
- Required Years of Exp: 3-5years
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Possesses ability to draft maintenance contracts, and technical tenders
- Ability to plan and undertake scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Ability to maintain statistical and financial records of maintenance activities
- Ability to diagnose and respond to problems and faults, including emergency and unplanned problems and repairs.
- Experience/knowledge in Procurement & Logistics and acceptance inspections.
- Ability to coordinate procurement and logistics of spares.
- Knowledge of turbines and rotating equipments including required maintenance regimes, tools and equipment
- Knowledge of maintenance standards and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of procedures on equipment monitoring, intervention/ repairs and inspections
- Experience on cost and scheduling of maintenance projects
- Good understanding of the IT applications and databases utilized in production/operations and maintenance units
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Years of experience would be considered in the absence of university degree
- Excellent soft skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to manage issues, liaison with third parties and lead a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong skills in analysis, planning, problem solving and decision making
- Strict compliance with Company’s business ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com