Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services.
DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”. As part of its regional expansion strategy in West Africa and beyond, the company established its second Country Office in Monrovia, Liberia in 2013. DCP has pioneered leading roles in providing statutory local content and research-based local knowledge which was leveraged on several International Development Partners and Multinational Companies around the world.
Discovery Cycle Professionals is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Location: Head Office, Abuja
Number of Subordinates: Nil
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Monitor passengers' travel request, and ensure that tickets are issued promptly and accurately.
- Make reservations, bookings and advise customers on reservation status on or before flight departure.
- Prepare tickets sales report on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that seats are not duplicated by coordinating all outlets.
- Manage a dedicated team of customer care representatives in the delivery of their daily responsibilities.
- Ensure strict adherence to laid down business policies and procedures.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 2 years ticketing & reservation experience in travels and tour agency.
- He/she must have completed an IATA course on Fares and Ticketing.
- Ability to use the Amadeus, Sabre and other booking platforms on GDS is COMPULSORY
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate accurately important information to prospective clients.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with new customers, and maintaining them over time.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying
- Candidate MUST be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the Job Title as the subject to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale