A3&O, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider; The company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients across the whole MEA region that fully support their business needs from planning right through full operation, our methodology is to work hand in hand with our clients in all sectors and support their business needs from inception to completion.
Our clients varies from Railway Signalling and Communication Projects, Mobile Networks to ISPs, Governments, Oil & Gas organizations and Banks.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Signalling Project Director.
You will be working hand-in-hand with clients, responsible for developing schemes from early stages through to implementation and commissioning. You will also be responsible for the procurement and management of specialist sub-contractors to deliver schemes within programme and budget.
* Extensive and continuous experience in delivering signalling projects in greenfield sites and possessions
* Good technical grounding in signalling
* Previously held roles as signalling project engineer or construction manager- IRSE licence will be an added advantage
* Client facing Experience
* Subcontractor management experience
* Able to build relationships with client and supply chain
* Self-motivated and self starter
* Willing to work for a Principal Contractor Organisation
* Experience in working in multidisciplinary teams
* Excellent team player who can work collaboratively and has the can do positive attitude
* On the feet problem solver who is prepared to take risk and stand by their decisions
* Good Commercial awareness and financial management background
Salary is very attractive and tax free package
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com