iDelta Technology Solution is a fully enhanced company which intends to become the leading brand name in ICT Infrastructure, design, build and managed services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
iDelta Technology Solution is recruiting to fill the below position:
The Technology Services Executive would assist and provide Technology support on the various project sites the organization is working on at any point in time
Line of Authority:
The Technology Services Executive responsible to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Manager, Engineering and Technology.
The responsibilities of the Technology Services Executive will include but are not limited to the following:
- To plan and oversee the organization and management of the Engineering and Technology ( E & T) business unit of i-Delta Technology Solutions
- To train and supervise all E&T team members
- To keep the Executive Management informed about the needs and progress of the unit, including compilation of all daily/weekly reports
- Designing Internet Protocol (IP) Transit Infrastructure roll out plans and installing same for optimum service and management.
- Monitoring and Maintaining IP Transit infrastructure
- To manage the day-to-day activities of the unit, including the regular supervision and evaluation of staff appraisals
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Monitoring and ensuring best service delivery from IP transit providers and liaising with same.
- Testing of new technology, developing continuous improvement models and methods to enhance Quality of Service (QoS) to clients.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on all network equipment as often as requisite
- Providing Technical Support to clients
- Other responsibilities:
- Providing third level support on site and including procedural documentation
- Designing, implementing and supporting the roll-out of new infrastructure for projects
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with access issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion and attending to enquiries by subordinate support staff
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals(e.g. software developers)
- Carry out every other duty as maybe assigned by management
- To prepare financial statements for the unit, negotiate with the management over funding for the unit, and be responsible for managing the unit’s budget effectively
- To compile indexes, bibliographical information and resources packs for use by company staff and clients
- To ensure that the maximum use is made of technology within the company, and also maintain an awareness of relevant engineering and technology developments and knowledge acquisition
- To liaise with the appropriate external organizations to ensure that the maximum use is made of appropriate materials and information provided by key support services and outside organizations
- Providing positive public relations and project promotions to all clients/partners
- Identifying and contacting business relevant to i-Delta technology solutions
- To maintain synergies with other relevant organizations, particularly in order to support a coherent approach to information management, project planning, execution and closure
- Minimum of an Undergraduate degree in an Engineering(Electrical and Electronics) or IT related field and a post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Necessary to have relevant certification/qualification e.g. CCNA/CCNP
- Good team and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, good organization and prioritizing skills
- Excellent Marketing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding of quality and customer service issues
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and more importantly advanced business applications
- Good knowledge of Networking programs, database management, Auto CAD and Visio, and other programs and applications that may be required.
- Have analytical and synthetic skills and be able to work independently
- Customer-oriented personality with empathy, diplomacy and tact
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure especially in a fast paced environment
go to method of application »
The Operations Manager is responsible for a multitude of strategic initiatives specifically targeted to:
- Elevate the current operational systems and procedures to meet operational goals
- collaborate with the CEO along with other senior managers to develop strategies to maximize revenue, drive profitable growth and to control manageable expenditures; making recommendations, implementing and administering cost saving strategies to meet and exceed the company’s financial goals and
- lead iDelta through significant culture changes driven to build a highly efficient service-driven customer-focused operations model. The Operations Manager will report to the Director of Compliance and Human Resource with dotted lines to the CEO.
- Lead departments to constantly strive on improving the quality and efficiency of existing operations by implementing new systems and/or improving upon old ones, end goal being a safe, high quality, cost-efficient operation; key areas of focus are inventory, purchasing, labor management, safety, and driving creation and implementation of SOP’s.
- Lead departments in setting policies, procedures, and systems and following through with implementation, consistently advising upper level management of progress
- Develop and implement operational systems and procedures to provide required information for all operational activities
- Partner with the CEO, Director of Compliance & Human Resources, and Director of Finance in developing, interpreting and implementing policies and procedures for iDelta as a whole
- Communicate customer issues with HOD’s and sales team, devising ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Organizational development including the hiring, development, management and leading of staff will be part of the Operations managers’ role
- Budget and capital expenditure forecasting
- Responsible for risk management and safety programs
- Perpetuate a culture of excellence and constant process improvement
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with customers
- Maintain a full understanding of the market and the competition
- Continue to oversee the day to day operation from a management and strategic perspective, leading, guiding and mentoring HOD’s and staff members
- Partner with the CEO in directing and overseeing all operational activities, specifically the sales operation to maximize revenue and to deliver a positive experience and provide exceptional customer service for our clients
- Acquire full operational understanding and know-how of the sales process, procedures and associated costs in doing business
- Partner with the CEO and Director of Finance in developing the budget and capital expenditure plans, and seeing the budget through to fruition by controlling expenses in accordance to budget guidelines
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of iDelta sales goals and profitability
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all sales team members to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of team’s sales
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team, driving their productivity through direct feedback and coaching on proven sales skills and processes, addressing areas of sales skills/competence, client experience and product knowledge with each team member
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales representatives
- Assist sales representatives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Assist sales staff with customers to promptly resolve complaints that may arise
- Recruit, interview and hires sale representatives based on needs of the business
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Adhere to and communicate to staff members all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5-years of management experience in service oriented operations in a medium to large scale environment
- Management and leadership role in IT, Sales and/or customer operation
- Successful management of operational budget
- Must have excellent management skills, exceptional team leadership abilities, and a strong work ethic
- Good judgment, decisive, passionate leader with a high level of integrity
- Indisputable concern for and commitment to employees and customers
- Able to serve a broad base of constituencies
- Keen eye for quality, detail-oriented, with excellent analytical skills
- Aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring proper follow through and completion
- Results oriented with excellent organization and time management skills
- Clear understanding of the demands and pressures required to succeed in a service intensive business
- Desire to take on significant responsibility, to be an active learner, and grow with the company
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Individuals working under this job description would carry out their services mostly in Abuja, except for official travel outside these locations, the country or during approved leaves. All the requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. The employee occupying this position will be required to follow this and any other job-related instructions that may be requested by Management.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale