Career in a Foremost Financial & Professional Services Providers
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria seeks to fill the role: Head, Risk who will be responsible for examining, analyzing and determining the risk and internal control status of the business as required by the company's operational policies and regulators. He / She will ensure the effective implementation of the company's Enterprise Risk Management framework approved by the Board with the view to achieve the company's set objectives.
Michael Steven Consulting is seeking to recruit to fill the position below:
Qualification / Desired Skills & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Risk Management, Accounting, Economics or other related discipline
- 7 years (with minimum of 4 years cognate experience in the capital market) progressive work experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Audit and Compliance garnered from reputable companies in the financial industry or audit practice.
- 3 years of management experience with proven ability to lead and engage with Executive Management and Regulators (SEC/NSE/CBN/FRC)
- Ability to anticipate issues, identity solutions and provide clear guidance to Board and Management to enable it meet its corporate governance obligations
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management with special focus on risks associated with the financial service business units / products and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective risk management programs,
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory rules and legislations impacting the financial industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to clearly express logically reasoned ideas.
- Problem solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are of key importance.
- Good computer literacy knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with Job Title as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group