Career in a Foremost Financial & Professional Services Providers
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria seeks to fill the role: Head, Risk who will be responsible for examining, analyzing and determining the risk and internal control status of the business as required by the company's operational policies and regulators. He / She will ensure the effective implementation of the company's Enterprise Risk Management framework approved by the Board with the view to achieve the company's set objectives.
Michael Steven Consulting is seeking to recruit to fill the position below:
Qualification / Desired Skills & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Risk Management, Accounting, Economics or other related discipline
- 7 years (with minimum of 4 years cognate experience in the capital market) progressive work experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Audit and Compliance garnered from reputable companies in the financial industry or audit practice.
- 3 years of management experience with proven ability to lead and engage with Executive Management and Regulators (SEC/NSE/CBN/FRC)
- Ability to anticipate issues, identity solutions and provide clear guidance to Board and Management to enable it meet its corporate governance obligations
- Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management with special focus on risks associated with the financial service business units / products and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective risk management programs,
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the regulatory rules and legislations impacting the financial industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to clearly express logically reasoned ideas.
- Problem solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are of key importance.
- Good computer literacy knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group