- Report directly to the Team Lead, Business Development
- Marketing for loan businesses within the defined target market(s) towards meeting loan and profitability targets.
- Processing of loans to obtain necessary approvals through the loan approval process.
- Monitoring and follow-ups on all loan customers in their assigned loan portfolio to ensure that approved loans are repaid as scheduled.
- Full recovery of all non-performing loans.
- Carry out any other assignments given by the Executive Management as deemed fit towards achieving organizational goals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS-SET:
- Minimum of (OND/ NCE/HND) in any field. Holders of Bsc/BA not required but those that are willing to up marketing challenges in market location can be considered.
- Strong marketing skills in the sales of retail loan products in financial services industry i.e Commercial Banks, MFBs/MFIs and Finance houses will be an advantage.
- Must be computer literate with strong digital marketing skills. Analytical skills in the use of Microsoft excel and other Microsoft applications will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team player and open to learning.
Remuneration is performance-driven, made of fixed and variable components. The fixed pay is as follows:
OND/NCE- N50,000.00 monthly
HND/BSc – N65,000.00 monthly
Variable portion shall be bonuses paid to staff that exceeds assigned monthly loan targets and collections. Hard working Staff can harness up to N25,000 or even more.
In addition, Staff shall receive a weekly ‘ go-to-market’ transportation allowance to support their marketing efforts.
Note: As much as possible, we will appreciate the recruitment of those who are living in or close to Ikeja to minimize the impact of transportation cost.