Trans-World Security Systems Limited was established in December 1980 with a share capital of
N20million which has been fully paid. We provide a wide range of security services to all and sundry which includes but not limited to Personnel Security, Maritime Security, Technical Services, and Security Consultancy. Our major clientele include Government agencies, Multinational Oil and Financial Institutions, Telecommunications and IT industries, Manufacturing and Educational institutions just to mention a few.
As part of our drive to maintain our leadership position as a pioneer in the security industry in Nigeria, we are currently recruiting to fill the position of Marketers/Business Development Executives as indicated thus:
Job Title: Business Development Executives/Marketers
- Lead the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote the company services / products to existing and prospective clients.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s revenue and reputation.
- Maintain and grow revenue for the company in line with company acquisition and retention policy.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, analyzing their behaviors and responding to their needs promptly.
- Recommend and implement new marketing strategies that can increase the company revenue and develop plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue.
- Conduct market research and develop research activities for any of the company products and services based on clients’ peculiarity.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management weekly.
- Design and implement strategic business sales plan that can expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the industry.
- Create and execute end to end marketing for new products on behalf of the company.
- Coordinate and promote sales of new products / services for the company.
- Identify opportunities for the company and ensure its conversion to business deal.
Demonstrable experience in marketing with the potential and attitude required to learn.
Proven experience in identifying target markets.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Proven ability to close out on prospects.
- Minimum of HND/BSc/MSc in Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.