AZA is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, TransferZero and BFX, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets. Tra...
Read more about this company
The Technical Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for ensuring we find, attract, hire and retain the best technical talent at AZA. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, we expect you to have a knack for spotting and sourcing top talent globally, have demonstrable experience in full cycle recruitment, employer branding and provision of an awesome candidate hiring experience.
We are looking for someone who is independent, practical, energetic, passionate, able to operate with a high sense of urgency and has a steady commitment to help candidates find success in our company.
The post-holder will be joining a distributed team and report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager. This role is open to candidates in Lagos, Nigeria
In the role, you will:
- Learn AZA’s recruiting process in order to assist hiring managers and stakeholders in our engineering and product divisions with recruiting; start to finish.
- Work with hiring managers to create and edit Job Descriptions as well as map out feasible talent attraction strategies and processes.
- Log vacancies in the Applicant Tracking System and research external platforms to publish our roles; based on their specificity.
- Creatively source candidates, build and manage a talent pool of qualified candidates utilising a variety of direct talent attraction initiatives.
- Conduct initial screening interviews with candidates and administer technical tests to assess their suitability for the specific roles.
- Schedule interviews between candidates and the interview panel.
- Conduct reference checks and personality assessments for selected candidates.
- Maintain communication with candidates and answer their questions about AZA and the hiring process
- Assist People Operations with candidates onboarding process.
- Work with People Operations to track DEI metrics and candidate attrition rates for all positions
- Provide regular updates and reporting metrics to the internal stakeholders on open vacancies, sourcing strategies, and current pipeline for each role.
- 3+ years of professional recruitment experience and excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Experience in recruiting specialist roles (e.g., engineering, product and sales specialists)
- Experience using an industry standard ATS (Applicant Tracking System) such as Workable.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Prompt and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Gmail packages e.g Google Docs, and Google Calendar
- A personable demeanour
- A willingness to learn
- Competitive salary.
- Global and regional network / exposure in FinTech.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- Health care insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Wellness program.
- Professional development.
- Performance bonus.
- Working for one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- …and more!