Evolve Credit is a lending and banking infrastructure company. Our vision is to make financial services accessible to all. Our mission is to be the most flexible and versatile SaaS financial technology provider on the planet, so our customers can find cost-effective, hyper-configurable solutions for any financial product or service they wish to offer their end customers.
Our flagship product, Configure Core Lending Platform, enables Microfinance banks, online lenders, and non-bank financial institutions to streamline and digitize the entire lending process, from origination to recovery, so that they can grow their loan portfolios faster, reduce their default rates, and transform their businesses.
We’re early stage and moving quickly with deliberate intent. If you’re passionate about banking and finance technology, interested in challenging work that makes a difference, and an experienced associate product manager role, then don’t skip this offer to join us.
- Leading and managing the entire sales cycle with prospects from first call through contract and pricing negotiations.
- Cultivating close relationships with your assigned target customer demographic. It will be important for you to demonstrate practical expertise as a business partner to the customer by advising them on how they might achieve their business goals in partnership with Evolve Credit.
- Supporting the leadership, product, engineering, and marketing teams with actionable insights and intelligence from sales process.
- Facilitating understanding and mutual agreement between the customer and Evolve Credit on the implementation plan, including timelines, feature requirements, resource requirements, risks, budget, etc.
- 4 + years prior relevant sales and account management experience, preferably at a software company, software development shop, or the digital / e-channels division of a financial service institution.
- Excellent written, verbal and online communication and presentation skills, including experience addressing senior managers and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, process, and articulate legal technical, and commercial information to customers, including executive.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, process, and articulate legal, technical, and commercial information to customers, including executive leaders, and across multiple demographics. Experience interacting and selling to customers of diverse nationality background is a plus.
- Ability to travel and attend industry events, if needed.