First degree / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, and related disciplines (Computer Engineering, Computer with Economics/ Mathematics, Management Information Systems, and Electrical/Electronics Engineering)
A post graduate degree in any related field is an added advantage
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: Membership of any of the following professional bodies is an added advantage: NCS, CPN, NIM, PMI or ISACA
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS: Possession of any of the following certifications is required: ITIL Manager; CITP Certified Information Technology Professional (AICPA), Microsoft SQL Server Certification, MCSA Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator Sun Certified System Administrator
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum of 6 years in IT, of which at least 1 years should be at managerial level. Experience in managing relationships with internal business customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organizational change management.
- Understanding of the ITIL Knowledge Management framework
- Project Integration Management
- Directs the delivery of projects through active sponsorship, leadership, and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost, and quality requirements.
- Takes overall responsibility for project budgets and resources to achieve acceptable level of risk and returns.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project plan.
- Manages project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Works closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Defines and manages the User Acceptance Testing program
- Identifies user training needs and devising and managing user training program.
- Establishes and manages the project team and liaise with the Program Management Office and other Units/Offices within ITD and NIRSAL MFB
- Assigns tasks to each team members at different stages of the project and ensures that quality and timely service is delivered.
- Manages project training within the defined budget.
- Monitors and escalate threats to the timely and quality delivery of project mandates.
- Identifies and assess risks associated with each project and develops and implements risk mitigation plans.
- Prepares project status reports for project sponsor at regular intervals.
- Resolves cross-functional issues at project level.
- Manages project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitors project progress and performance
- Liaises with, and updates progress to project board/senior management.
- Manages project evaluation and dissemination activities.
- Manages consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Undertakes the knowledge management role ensuring compliance with the NIRSAL MFB’s policies and processes.
- Ensures the availability of high-quality knowledge management systems.
- Acts as architect of knowledge identification, capture and maintenance.
- Ensures knowledge items are available to those who need them in an efficient and effective manner.
PEROSONALITY: energetic, driven, adaptable, able to work with no supervision, team spirit, proven leadership and problem-solving skills, willingness to relocate.