Reports to: The Director-General
This program is geared towards helping our youths unleash their potentials as digital entrepreneurs. The disruptive program structure is designed to guide them step by step in the creation of their own ventures and gain all the personal and professional skills to create dynamic new startups that have meaning in an economic or social context. The program will encourage participants to think differently and work towards creating something new for the world.
The students will have direct access to some of the best lecturers, facilitators, mentors, influencers and advisors in the entrepreneurship and digital innovation arena in Nigeria, Europe and the United Kingdom, etc.
- Our client is looking for an experienced and visionary IT Engineer, Computer Science educator, entrepreneur and an innovator who can help craft and evolve our Computer Science, ICT and digital innovation program for the next generation of students as well as teach our current curriculum, which includes both ICT, Digital Innovation and basic introductory course.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to Computer Science and Information Technology, with a Master’s Degree preferred and coursework that demonstrates a clear ability to teach the entire Computer Science, ICT and innovation curriculum.
- Required also is coursework or experience that demonstrates a clear capacity to design new IT and innovation-related curriculum.
- Enthusiasm for teaching and working with high school students, undergrads and graduates and for maintaining an ever-evolving curriculum is critical.
- Excellent communication, relationship and interpersonal skills are required
The Head of the ICT and Innovation Department will provide leadership to students in the areas of IT curriculum, instruction, research, and program and projects development, ensuring that the curriculum and program provides our students with superb content, skills and opportunities. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the school’s website, portal and Learning Management System
- Sources and on-board the students offline and online through our portal and LMS
- Recruit, Review, enhance and manage IT partners and facilitators for the program
- Develop ICT and innovation capacity and stimulate interest on ICT among staff and students.
- Develop and coordinate e-learning plans, process and strategies including development of content.
- Develop training guides and information manuals for use by all levels of staff and students
- Give direction on the development and deployment of ICT infrastructure
- Carry out and coordinate ICT training for all categories of staff and students.
- Provide, secure and maintain all ICT hardware and software.
- Support and maintain all ICT infrastructures of the school
- Develop strategic plans, guidelines and strategies for implementation of ICT in education.
- Initiate, organize and participate in all ICT and innovation programs, Hackatons, Coding and Robotics competitions, seminars, events and conferences within and outside the state.
- Create visibility for the school through digital marketing.
Benefits and Remunerations
- Scholarship to candidate and spouse or one relative for Top-Up Degree in Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation
- Annual Sponsored Training and Certifications in IT and Digital Innovation
- Monthly Salary: Industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and credentials to: email@example.com using "the job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, please call: 08120796570